This page was printed from https://intentsmag.com

Workers injured when tent comes in contact with power line

February 25th, 2011 / By: / Industry News

Two workers installing an event tent at the Astronaut Hall of Fame in Titusville, Fla., were seriously injured Wednesday when the tent came into contact with a power line. One of the men was severely burned, according to an article on FloridaToday.com.

Four workers were erecting the tent in preparation of the Thursday launch of the space shuttle Discovery. Bystanders including 50 students on a field trip witnessed a bright flash and the two men get knocked to the ground.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments are moderated and will show up after being approved.