In last year’s voting on Facebook, Loane Bros. of Towson, Md., not only received the most votes for its photo of a tent installation for the company’s own 200th anniversary celebration; it also received numerous comments from loyal customers that were seen by hundreds.
“There is no one like Loane,” wrote one commenter. “They have been in the business for generations and ALWAYS come through. I have been using them for 40 years both personally and professionally from small events for 50 to huge extravaganzas for over 1,000! They always produce the best.” Another commenter added, “From people to tents—always top notch. And there is nothing they cannot do; there is no place they cannot come up with a perfect tent solution for!” A third commenter noted, “Quality, integrity, honesty, at a fair price. Support local businesses. Two hundred years doesn’t lie.”
Want recognition like that? Enter the InTents Buyer’s Guide cover contest today! Submit photos meeting these guidelines by Nov. 1:
* High resolution: 300 dpi and at least 2 MB at 4-by-6 inches.
* A clean and safe tent installation.
* Good composition, lighting and color.
* Vertical photos are ideal, but horizontal shots work if it’s the right photo.
Follow these directions to upload photos to InTents.
1. Go to: http://ifai.leapfile.com
2. Click on “Secure Upload.”
3. Enter recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In the notes section, key in “2019 InTents Buyer’s Guide cover contest.”
Submit your photos by Nov. 1!