Aggreko: Powering entertainment – providing trust.
From Glastonbury and Cirque du Soleil, to the World Cup and the Olympics, we’re proud to power the world’s most exciting events. We’ve been working on events for more than 30 years, so we know how to put on a spectacular show. We dedicate as much enthusiasm to planning your backstage power and temperature-control as you put in to organizing things front of house.
We work quietly behind the scenes, making sure the lights are powered, the sound checks run smoothly, and activities are broadcast worldwide.
So, whether you’re entertaining an audience of one, or broadcasting to millions worldwide, we’ll take care of the details – leaving you to take center stage.
World-class performances – whatever your event
From small, private parties to large, prestigious projects, our events teams around the world can support you with all your temporary power and temperature control needs. As your technical event partner, we can help with:
- Film, television and theatre: We power special effects, keep studios at the right temperature to accommodate shooting in the best conditions, and help bring remote locations to life on screen.
- Sports: We help make sure sports fans around the world enjoy their favorite games, races and competitions – whether they’re watching live, online, or on TV.
- Concerts, festivals and tours: From the world’s biggest festivals to nationwide tours, our event power and temperature-control equipment helps music fans experience the best shows in town.
- Corporate, political and social: Whether you’re launching a new product, heading a political campaign, or running a sell-out fashion show, we can provide the equipment needed to run things effortlessly.
- Private parties: From corporate gatherings to sophisticated soirées, we can provide power to light the dance floor and play the music, as well as keeping your venue at the right temperature, to keep your guests entertained.
When you only have one chance to get things right, we won’t let you down.
Remote Monitoring done by real people, not robots
We use our remote monitoring service to anticipate problems and help you stay ahead of the game – meaning you get the best from both our people and our equipment.
We’re alerted if you run low on fuel, if our equipment needs a routine service, or if there’s an emergency. Then we get to work – fast. We diagnose the problem and work out the best way to fix it. And we do it all with a personal touch – by trained diagnostic engineers.